Apostillas Los Angeles Services is a private agency located in Downtown Los Angeles, California, provides the service of authentication of public official signatures on documents to be used outside the United States of America.
Public has relied on us for over two decade to address their most important and confidential business and personal document certification solving most issues, should any arise. Our Apostille birth certificate Los Angeles team handles each order with a high priority.
The country of destination determines whether the authentication is an Apostille or Certification, through the appropriate government agency.
Apostille & Authentications or certifications only certify to the authenticity of the signature of the official who signed the document, the capacity in which that official acted, and when appropriate, the identity of the seal or stamp which the document bears. The apostille or certification does not validate the contents of the document.
The Secretary of State only authenticates signatures on documents issued in the State of California signed by a notary public or the following public officials and their deputies:
• County Clerks or Recorders
• Court Administrators of the Superior Court
• Executive Clerks of the Superior Court
• Officers whose authority is not limited to any particular county
• Executive Officers of the Superior Court
• Judges of the Superior Court
• State Official
Some examples of documents submitted for signature authentication are:
• Birth Certificates Apostille
• Apostille Death Certificates
• Certificates of Non-Marital Status Apostille
• Apostille Corporate documents such as articles, mergers, amendments, etc.
• Deeds of Assignment Apostille
• Apostille Distributorship Agreements
• Marriage Licenses Apostille
• Apostille Papers for adoption purposes
• Powers of Attorney Apostille
• Apostille School records such as Apostille diplomas, transcripts Apostille, letters relating to degrees
• References and Job Certification Apostille
• Apostille Trademarks
Documents submitted to us will be sent to the appropriate government agency for signature authentication which must have a current certification date by the appropriate public official or their deputy or must be notarized by a California Notary Public in Los Angeles.
Customers requiring authentication of any school records (e.g., transcript or diploma) must obtain a notarized copy of the record from the high school, university, etc., before submitting the documents for authentication. Any document executed by County Health Officers and County Local Registrars can be authenticated only if the document is first certified by the county clerk/recorder.
How to get a birth certificate Apostille in Los Angeles California Call us Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5PM if you have any questions, would like to verify any information or simply would like us to know your stopping by to drop off documents.